A toast! For a new user has arrived! - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

A toast! For a new user has arrived!

A toast! For a new user has arrived!

But in all seriousness, hey guys! My name is Jordan, and I am a long-time fan and player of D&D. I am currently in 5 campaigns at home, one of those being run from this site. I have been a role player for 10 years, and I am proud to say that i have MUCH more to learn. It'd be awesome to talk to some people from this site, so feel free to PM me. On top of being a total nerd, I am an artist, a dancer, and a "recreational urban climber", and an amature martial artist.. I play some video games, but not nearly as much as I used to. But anyways, if you have anymore questions, ask in the forum, or PM me. Don't be a stranger now, ya hear? Aha peace.

Welcome to the Weave! There's never a shortage of game around here, so have fun, enjoy your stay and keep an eye out for those sneaky halfling thieves!

*Raises a glass to toast the new player*. Huzzah! and welcome!

Oh cool, what martial arts do you do?

Aha thanks I don't practice as much anymore, but I mainly practice Wing Chun. It's fun, it's fluid, and it has a great mix between power and skill.

Which style of Kung Fu? Wing Chun is a style of Kung Fu. Unless you're taking the broad classes that just call themselves Kung Fu, in which case you'll have a fairly rounded knowledge. Which is useful.

My instructor teaches a mix of a traditional style plus something based on Thai boxing.

For me its a variant of Okinowan karate (Oyama).

Welcome to a fellow role player and martial arts fan!