Hearthstone - Page 303 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Hearthstone

Back to Murloc Paladin. "Now with Rallying Blade."
Lost 2 then won 2 with slight variant on Hotform's Elemental, some jade Shaman. But it's just so Control - wait, wait - see if foes line up with AoE, etc. I like being more proactive, minion based. And Murloc Paladin is certainly that.

Hearthstone News

IT IS NEVER TOO SOON FOR THE MIDSUMMER FIRE FESTIVAL

IT IS I, RAGNAROS THE FIRELORD, AND IT IS TIME TO PARTY, INSECTS. THE MIDSUMMER FIRE FESTIVAL BEGINS TOMORROW, AND YOU WILL CELEBRATE IN MY HONOR.

I HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS:

THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL TAVERN BRAWL FEATURING ME, AND ALSO SMALLER ME.

YOUR EXPRESSIONS OF AMAZEMENT WILL BE AS EXPLOSIVE AS MY DANCE MOVES.

NOT IMPRESSED YET, INSECTS?

AT MY PARTY YOU WILL ALSO EARN DOUBLE GOLD WHEN COMPLETING QUESTS.

THE MIDSUMMER FIRE FESTIVAL BEGINS JULY 5.
DO NOT MISS IT!

BY FIRE (FESTIVAL) BE ENTERTAINED!

Took some restraint on my part - but had to type to the person who Challenged me with 80g Quest to save it for 4 hours for during / after Brawl - Festival of Fire - for double the gold. Please take note kharmic forces.

Interesting thing about this brawl from the first game I played.. I went Shaman and there's a weird interaction with the Mini Rag blasts and the Healing Totem.. Basically Rag will blast and knock all your minions down to 0 at the end of the turn, then the healing totem will trigger and heal them all back to 1, so they won't die..

Interesting.

Of note, if you get 80g challenge. Make sure to challenge them to a Brawl for the double gold. (And ask them to challenge in a Brawl if someone challenges you.) Not 100% dure. But have gotten just 80 (ha!) From challenge not in Brawl.

Yep. So are the enrage minions and frenzied berzeker

After being challenged to a Brawl duel and getting 80g. I thinks the double is for your own quests only (whether in Brawl or not). Oh well, still great

I made a warlock deck entirely built around summoning a ton of minions and eggs to get the rag 'quest' done.

Turns out it's accidentally really good, as despite purposefully never attacking I would win every game as rag nuked my enemy. I was able to output as much tokens each turn as the rapidly scaling rag while simultaneously buffing him enough to destroy my opponents board.

I did the same thing with Shaman, running a fairly basic evolve token deck to pretty great effect. Got Lil' Rag to 19 attack when all was said and done. Not bad considering my opponent was a secret mage who apparently didn't play any of the defensive secrets I'd have expected for a brawl like this, like Ice Block and Ice Armor. (Though that could be just because she didn't draw them.)