Hearthstone - Page 401 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Hearthstone

Brawl pack had a golden flare - I like that animation. And... (this no duplicate lendenday from same set rocks!) A Golden Malygos!

Man, I already wanted them to Hall of Fame that card as soon as possible.

Golden Malygos is pretty baller. I tend to dust my gold cards...started playing around Knights so still have a lot of catching up to do. I would probably hang on to that one, though!

Ya. If they Hall of Fame it, I'll get the full gold for it and get to keep it. And as much as I don't like playing against maly rogue, priest, what have you. I've always found playing something that really bugs you causes you to fully appreciate what it struggles with.

Pick a Loa for a free Rasta pack when it's released Dec 4th.
https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/ex...ns-rumble/vote

I think I may be most excited to try and make Dragon Warrior work. (Again, for first time in several sets.) But also for Jan'alai. And went with - not dragons, but dragonhawks.

Glad I'm not superstitious. (Barely even stitious at all.) Otherwise I'd be much more nervous about my saved gold total of 6660.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleric8092 View Post
Pick a Loa for a free Rasta pack when it's released Dec 4th.
https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/ex...ns-rumble/vote

I think I may be most excited to try and make Dragon Warrior work. (Again, for first time in several sets.) But also for Jan'alai. And went with - not dragons, but dragonhawks.
Awesome. Thanks Cleric!

I like the co-op Brawls in general. This is not one of the easier / simpler ones. Took me 5th or 6th try. Pretty sure I was the weak link in play choice several times didn't get there. I prefer keep minions around to be targets of "Deal dmg to up to 3 targets" - unless are biggest (to trade in before specifically targeted). Took Millhouse and some spell dmg and such. Will take it. (Golden common pack.)

Ready for new set on 12/4. Rush Warrior seems might be decent. Want to try Dragon Warrior and Jana'lai in Elemental Mage. (DK Jaina + Ragnoros = yes please.)

P.S. always leave at least one minion space open on your side for foe to come back to. Or it will auto kill all minions in your side. May or may not have learned that the hard way and cost me and pal a win in a game.

Was not a fan of that brawl. Took me a bunch of tries as well, felt like it was luck more than anything. I made the unfortunate mistake of filling my side once, was very excited about winning, then devastated after my board was wiped. Live and learn!

I haven't paid too much attention to the new set, I want to be surprised when I start cracking packs. It's probably just the limitations of my collection, but I haven't been able to settle on rogue, mage or shaman builds I like, so I'm hopeful that things will be shaken up enough that I can find a groove.