World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

GenCon Blog (pics)

Here's some more.

Pic One: WOTC's dragon
Pic Two: etothemft takes a punch from a big ugly dude
Pic Three: Steve Argyle, the artist. He's holding up the art for the new banner (coming soon)
Pic Four: Malcall and Mrs. Malcall go head to head with a little Magic the Gathering.

Interesting....that camera has a goofy effect on my right me a googly-eye;p It's kinda' cool; but I can assure everyone: I wasn't drunk in those two pictures...that was too early.

That's OK, Ryator, you're forgiven (I have that power!) Glad to hear you guys had a great time, maybe you brought back some cool ideas (although we seem to have plenty of our own - hope you didn't let any cats out of any bags). Great to hear we have a little bit of silver for the mantlepiece, now that we have a golden carrot in front of us, we're sure to go for it. May the great slug of success guide us on our way!

The pics look great everyone. The t-shirts are really cool.

Galadwen and Mrs. Malcall...I hope the guys weren't too obnoxious and out-of-control.

Thanks for sharing. I feel like I have been able to take part in the experience even if only vicariously.

Now those are some good looking monkeys! Yeah everybody who missed Gencon, what a blast. Wish all of you were there. Mark your calendars now for next year. This was clearly one of the most fun things I did all year!

I had a great time meeting everyone that I didn't know. You guys were all pertty much as I imagined (for good or bad....HA!! JK...) Thanks so much for letting me get right in with you old-school playa's. I look forward to playing some real P&P games with you guys...

Originally Posted by etothemft
I had a great time meeting everyone that I didn't know. You guys were all pertty much as I imagined (for good or bad....HA!! JK...)
I'm sure you imagined all good things.

Well, I'm gonna have to get me a Farland shirt now. I just need money still. Arg.

Great pictures Farland. Maybe I will come up to my home town one year and check GenCon out. I had never heard of it until lately, but with it being in Indy, my hometown, I have a great chance of being there. Chances are I will not, but then again I might (might be a bit dangerous for a closet geek like myself ). Any idea how much it costs to go? I am definitely interested in going, and meeting some of you personally.

That looks like a blast! I would've loved to have been a part of that... Too bad I am Canadian...