Hackmaster 4e - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Hackmaster 4e

Hackmaster 4e

Is this a game people play? I found a whole load of my father's books and art recently and I'd really like to give this a go as someone who likes AD&D2e anyway

Moved to Gaming Discussion, where hopefully it will garner more interest from the OSR community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silke 99 View Post
Is this a game people play? I found a whole load of my father's books and art recently and I'd really like to give this a go as someone who likes AD&D2e anyway
I've heard some
@Lycar
people mentioning that they play and like it, yes. Whether there are any games currently recruiting on MW is another matter, given that not all of those players are necessarily here...

Are you planning to run it? That would make it much easier to get a group, IME.

I'm not effective enough to GM online really, nor do I know all the bits well enough. I just wanna play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silke 99 View Post
I'm not effective enough to GM online really, nor do I know all the bits well enough. I just wanna play!
Well, I predict you might have to wait. But maybe this thread would inspire somebody?