Muh House Rules - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Muh House Rules

Muh House Rules

Muh House Rules

Muh Purpose

Using this thread to field questions and answers and discussion about my harmonized House Rules, across games, with the players therein.

I wish the parry feats were dependent on combat reflexes instead of combat expertise. Too dan many dependents for that feat already. meh.

Not that I really care all that much since I was not planning on taking the feat anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miteke_mw View Post
I wish the parry feats were dependent on combat reflexes instead of combat expertise. Too dan many dependents for that feat already. meh.
That does actually make sense. Will make that change.
EDIT: It is done.

First of all, cool.

Second, the section on Feinting as a Swift Action really belongs under Improved Feint. Seems redundant when everything is repeated in the next section.

Quote:
Second, the section on Feinting as a Swift Action really belongs under Improved Feint. Seems redundant when everything is repeated in the next section.
Quote:
Under steel skin you have a typo under the Special section.
Both fix'd. Thanks.

for improved dirty trick, is there a to hit roll followed by an opposing check? The rules are not clear as Pathfinder does not do opposed checks (instead it uses CMB and CMD). Is the to hit a touch attack? Is the oppose check a strength check or dex check? Does the attacker use str bonuses in the attack?

Quote:
for improved dirty trick, is there a to hit roll followed by an opposing check?
No.
Quote:
Is the to hit a touch attack? Is the oppose check a strength check or dex check? Does the attacker use str bonuses in the attack?
Both the attacker and the defender, make their opposed checks; there's no AC to aim for, just get higher than your opponent.