Unearthed Arcana - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Unearthed Arcana

As effectively a third-party entity, the tosculi might at most be introduced as a strange off-shoot of formians, but that would be up to individual GMs.

He says, three months after the question is posed.

Quote:
Haha! Better late and all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosHarbinger View Post
As effectively a third-party entity, the tosculi might at most be introduced as a strange off-shoot of formians, but that would be up to individual GMs.

Lol.

There is a new question though, which is more relavent to the current workings (such as finishing the 7 commanders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamnier View Post
So I just realized that there are a couple new official books out with more monsters, including gnolls. (I wants it) X\

Is the original Monster Manual the only guaranteed "yes" to what monsters are in the world (with logical reasoning) while these newer books are pick and choose from such as extensions of current monsters? Or are all official books generally accepted as Farland canon as well, with only select monsters not accepted?

(I'll leave these available to grab for a few days then remove the link. I should probably remove the other 3 links from [a few] posts ago at the same time.)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Ek?usp=sharing

Quote:

Is the original Monster Manual the only guaranteed "yes" to what monsters are in the world (with logical reasoning) while these newer books are pick and choose from such as extensions of current monsters? Or are all official books generally accepted as Farland canon as well, with only select monsters not accepted?
This is correct, yes.

Oooh, that's cruel...that's a mathematician's answer, Farland, as well you know. Funny, but cruel.

Hahahaha, whoops, I meant to cut that last sentence of the quote out.

Lol. I was quite confused when I saw the first answer (and before you had posted the second one).

Part of why I was asking was because it also included several new hags, and I was considering them as part of the coven that makes up the 7th Commander. But I ended up deciding upon a better plan that cinsists entirely of green hags.