Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Some burdens are heavier to bear than others, such as a house and car. Most men of wealth that I have seen on TV are not carrying around all of their possessions with them at all times.

nice pull with rolling stones song earlier. lol if i had a greeting song it would probably be "what what in the butt" or that "yeah toast" song lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxanadu View Post
Why? I have your soul, don't ya know?
Oh! really? I sold that at a garage sale like two millenia ago... :3 I kept it in a tiny little urn. It was the dumbest thing I've ever done. I found out that urn was valuable.

Engineer does seem to have a great love of toast. According to him though, they are talking about it from coast to coast, so maybe he is just excited by fads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canjowolf View Post
Greetings Weave,

I recently realized that I have never formally introduced myself to this community and would like to rectify that situation. So hi. I am me. I play RPGs and RPG-TBS games here as well as leaping into discussion on worldy topics without properly gathering links to the websites of other people who share my opinions and beliefs. I also post multi-word responses in the word association thread. Well, that's about all for now. Hello Weave, and [insert culturally appropriate well-wishes here].
Hello canjowolf.

I don't know what to say, you seem to be old member but you are welcome anyway

Happy to meet you.