I'm Planning To Play A Rogue On Pathfinder - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

I'm Planning To Play A Rogue On Pathfinder

I'm Planning To Play A Rogue On Pathfinder

Hey everyone. I'm planning to play a True Neutral Male Human Rogue named Mikey Dangerously. He was inspired in a Boss Monster card game and he got his own backstory based on the card. He's very rude, disrespectful and only cares for himself and he's definitely a complete jerk but he's definitely a nice guy once you get to know him. This is his character sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=15533454 I know it's isn't complete let but his backstory is very difficult. His father physically abuse him and his mother and he left the family at a very young age. Soon after his mother was sick and he took care of her. His mother passed away by the time when Mikey become a teenager soon after he adventure on his own and many friends with three human Rogue. (1 male and 2 female). They started to have so many adventures and Mikey consider them family as he was very close with them. Soon after they parted ways and Mikey started to go on his own adventure. So anyway I'm thinking of multiclassing him to higher levels. I know that there a few prestige class available. But I just can't seem to find it. Can anyone help me with that?

Avoid most of the Pathfinder PrC's - they're generally not worth it unless the flavor really suits your character. Unlike 3.5, PF has a philosophy that promotes single-class characters, and is often times a fairly solid plan. The PrCs offered, beyond those found in the CRB and APG, are usually incredibly sub-par compared to base classes (a few excepts apply).

Of course, don't let my view on it stop you. Take a gander for yourself. You may find what you're looking for there.

@Yamazaki has got it right. PF gives you something at every level for your class; so unless you get bored of Rogue talents, you generally fare better staying in your single class track. Rogues are ridiculously customizable, so I don't think you'd run out of options anytime soon. But again, your mileage may vary, make the character you wish to make, etc. etc. etc.