Equipment for a Feral Champion Warpriest / Shifter. - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Equipment for a Feral Champion Warpriest / Shifter.

Here ya go

Of note, the Pathfinder Player Companion: Wilderness Origins introduces a way for sifters to gain alternative Natural Weapons in place of the normal claws based on which aspects they have chosen. For example the Own aspect allows a shifter to replace their claws with talons...might be worth a look.

Edit: Looking closer, it might be worth replacing your archetype with this option since with it you could trade the 2 shifter claws for up to two other attacks. With Crocodile Aspect you could get Bite and tail slap instead of one or the other with adaptive shifter.

I will look at it. Although I'd go with Tail Slap and something else since he has Bite from his race.

For the Shifter thing you mentioned, did you mean the Wild Shape into the major form of her aspect? Because that's a level 4 ability. If not, can you give me a link to what you did mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shozurei View Post
For the Shifter thing you mentioned, did you mean the Wild Shape into the major form of her aspect? Because that's a level 4 ability. If not, can you give me a link to what you did mean?
Mentioned at the end of the Shifter Claw ability from this book.

I think I'm going to stick with Adaptive Shifter. Most of those options are either something he already has or break flavor too much. It's one thing for the helmet to give him a Gore attack, it's a helmet. You know the tusk isn't actually attached to his forehead. But wings on the back of a fox-man just seems too silly for this particular character. And the duration doesn't matter all that much anyway. He'd only use the Tail Slap when he's full attacking. When he's only got one attack because he moved or something, I'm going to have him use his Claw. Since it's the only guaranteed Sacred Weapon and has the extra Acid Damage.

I did find something that can give him Talon attacks though - an animal totem tattoo. The eagle one gives 2 Talon attacks and it's not flavor breaking since talons are really just claws on the feet. Which foxes have. So now he has Claw/Claw/Bite/Talon/Talon/Gore/Tail Slap. And if the GM decides that the Feral Champion Warpriest can make natural attacks Sacred Weapons with Weapon Focus like the standard Warpriest, that's 7 attacks all with 2d6 base damage. And only one not full BAB.