2-20: Wrath of the Accursed - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

2-20: Wrath of the Accursed

2-20: Wrath of the Accursed

Adventure BackgroundA Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 7-11.

When Pathfinders in and around the Osirian capital of Sothis don’t respond to an emergency summons to the Sothis Lodge, you are sent to discover their whereabouts. What you discover are a series of horrific murders all tied to a long-forgotten curse from the Society’s past.

Muster Information
Maps will be done using Google Slides.

Initiative is block initiative. Youu don't have to wait for your precise place in the initiative order.

Player ExpectationsAll players are expected to abide by the house rules and GM expectations specified here, as well as the Site Rules and the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play

Mustered PathfindersMuster will remain open until there are 6 players or August 12th, 2018.
  • shaventalz - Belamros Blackleaf?
  • shadowhntr7 - ?
  • Rudolf - ?
  • Belabras - Raza bel-Shadir
  • Arrowhawk - Ajax Arrowhawk
  • Inash? - ?

I haven't set a firm start date for this. When signing up please let me know if you want to start ASAP or if you want to wait for the start of the pbp gameday on August 13th.

Put me down as strongly interested. However, I can't really muster until I know how GenCon goes. I will likely be bringing my trapspringer extraordinaire Belamros Blackleaf into this, but something could happen.

I'm definately game. I've got a variety of characters available, but as with Shaventalz I'll hold on seeing which I play until GenCon's past.

Since at least two players want to wait until after GenCon, I will register this game for the gameday and start on August 13th. That way you get a chance of extra boons.

If needed (I'm already in 3 games so I'm overflow) I have a level 7 warpriest, or if Oath of the Overwatched is done I could bring Posh (but we probably don't need 2 grenadiers). Again though I'm on the 'if needed to fill out the party' list.

Same here, would gladly do a pregen if needed, but it'd have to be a 7th level, so might drive down the tier... Only if needed though.