Kingmaker Adventure Path

Old Jan 27 '12, 12:41pm
Great Wyrm

Kingmaker Adventure Path

Gestalt Kingmaker - Forum
Pathfinder
Estimated Members Requested: 3

Hoping to run the Kingmaker Adventure path as a play by post.
Character generation guidelines are posted in the Game Description, but are fairly straight forward.

All classes welcome, although I would prefer if races used were the core ones. That does not mean that I will not allow others, but they would need to be put by me first.

Gestalt rules apply, although combinations such as sorcerer/wizard will not net you more spells.
Prestige Classes are available, but obviously not at first level.

Please remember 15 point builds, and I will be using all the books, i.e Core, APG, UM, UC.
Armour as DR is not being used, although Called Shots Mechanic is.
Word Spells are a dynamic that I am not very used too, but available if wanted.

Game Description:

The Swordlords of Restov are looking for 3 brave adventurers strong and true to conquer those lands which have been lost to the Kingdom. Applications will be considered.

Guide for character Generation:

1st level
15 point build
Average Starting wealth.
Assume a single masterwork weapon as a starting weapon. Deduct its standard cost from gold, not the masterworked cost.
Experience will accrue, but the GM and the GM alone will mention when the party levels up.

Any other questions please feel free to ask

Certainly. It would have an interesting overlap I am sure. Please consider yourself invited. Game thread is up and running. Please all of you introduce yourselves.

Posting interest, I posted that I wanted to play a witch and was asked by chaos emerald to play in a game he was going to run and this was the game are you guys working together or is this a co-incidence, the thread was in game planning under pathfinder witch, pg2 at the moment.

I don't know who this chaos emerald is, and thus I am afraid that this is possibly not the game you are looking for.

Is there anything missing? I mean i'd be willing to adjust to not have overlap, if there's something we're missing. My only preference is to be up front in the thick of it.

By overlap i meant that the fighter and inquisitor mix is an interesting combination. I meant nothing more than that. I don't much mind if something is missing because I can adjust the adventure for it.

Hi I have put the witch together but am not sure about gestalting, I was thinking barbarian as it will fit with backstory.
Am I right you take the abilities of both and the better saves,hd etc

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=365323

Nice concept of the witch and barbarian mix.
You are right that you take the best of both.
Love the concept. Will add you to the game.

Recruitment is stopped for the moment.
Thanks all for replying

I was thinking about playing a Magus/ranger or druid. Odd combo I know but I have a great back story. I am some one who builds from story up to creation, I enjoy playing fun characters that can also kick an a$$ or two. Would love to play a gestalt build. I could also swap the Magus part for a different spell caster, though I like the mix of meat shield and spell caster "oh no I have lost my sword what is a girl to do, ah never mind have a fireball instead!!!".

I can pm you back story if you wish? I will have my Csheet up asap.

never mind I also missed the closing statement. never seen a game open and close on the same day. It doesn't give many people time to create characters suited to the game and apply. not everyone can create and post so quickly, work, life etc. But good luck with the game, it should be a good one with the gestalt characters you have chosen. I look forward to seeing how it unfolds.

If I can remember where I have placed the books I should be able to think of an appropriate character concept and apply for this game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestem View Post
Recruitment is stopped for the moment.
Thanks all for replying
Hm... It looks like I was too slow to join this game and I had not seen that statement before I posted. Good luck with the game I hope it will be fun for you and the players you accepted.