Corrupt a Wish! - Page 214 - Myth-Weavers

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Corrupt a Wish!

Granted!

You learn how to leave well enough alone. However, now that you've left it alone, you're forever stuck with only that which is unwell, as once it is 'well enough' you can no longer attend to it. Wellness being forever outside your grasp.

I wish I had infinite tacos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saag Vaar View Post
Granted!

You learn how to leave well enough alone. However, now that you've left it alone, you're forever stuck with only that which is unwell, as once it is 'well enough' you can no longer attend to it. Wellness being forever outside your grasp.
Never asked for how; only when:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow71 View Post
I wish I knew when to leave well enough alone.
Quote:
I wish I had infinite tacos.
Granted, but you are unable to eat them.

I wish people would respond to what I actually write and not what they think I wrote.

Granted. You are declared a hazard to society, based upon what you write, and are locked away forever. What people think you wrote is irrelevant.

I wish to have a secret lab, ala Dexter's Lab.

Granted, but you are plagued by mutant rats that breed faster than the plasmatic germs that created them. To your dismay there is not an exterminator in the world that wishes to stop them.

I wish to be part robot.

Granted. Your left pinky toenail is now robotic. It doesn't DO anything, but it has working circuits and everything.

I wish I was asleep right now.

Granted!

But you end up having a nightmare from which you never wake up.

I wish I was in the Big Rock Candy Mountains...

Granted! but they did not hang the jerk that invented work in the big rock candy mountains. You are enslaved until you managed to flee from your tin jail cell back into normal civilization.

I wish planets were not so far away.

Granted. Every planet in the known universe is now stacked on top of the other right in your backyard. Gravity folds in upon itself, increasing the pull on Earth to a factor of 2^1000000, which crushes Earth and every other planet in the known universe into a 1x1x1 cube. Congratulations, you've ended all life.

I wish I could control gravity.

Granted! You can control it, but only so all the planets can be in Joe's backyard without ending all life.

I wish to be able to skip time until 2117

Granted. In the meantime your archenemy takes over the world and is waiting to take their revenge when you finally come out of stasis. You die a horrible painful death.

I wish I had more actual friends.