Corrupt a Wish! - Page 304 - Myth-Weavers

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Corrupt a Wish!

Granted. Your cheque blew away into the upper atmosphere to be shredded by a passing aircraft. Your boss refuses to reissue the cheque.

I wish, I wish, I wish I was a Fish.

You wished to wish, to wish, to be a fish. Only the first wish is valid, so you wished to wish. Granted. You made a wish, it doesn't do anything else, Mr. Limpet.

I wish for my children to pick up their toys when told.

They can't stop picking things up, and are unable to put anything down. Ever. They become paralyzed after trying to pick up a pickup truck.

I wish good aliens saved me, my friends and family to leave earth for a better life.

Granted. When the aliens invaded Earth, they saved you, your friends, and your family because they thought you looked delicious. Surprisingly, you are, and your dead flesh is nutritious for the aliens. Their lives are better for eating you.

I wish I was a single gold atom.

Granted. It appears in the palm of your hand but you cannot see it due to its size. You are now given the choice of living the rest of your life with your arm in a brace to keep your palm level so as not to lose the atom or lose it the moment you change the position of your hand so your palm is not facing up.

I wish everyone in the U.S. Congress would happily work together.

Granted. Everyone in Congress is perfectly happy to work together go declare you, Chief Star, the most despised human on earth, and to put a warrent for your death, and the death of everyone related to you. Then they get right back to the serious business of fighting incessantly over minutiae of law.

I wish they'd stop fighting over minutiae and actually get laws that help people passed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onigato View Post
I wish they'd stop fighting over minutiae and actually get laws that help people passed.
Granted. The undead now have fair representation, voting rights, and public education.

I wish for a piece of paper.

Granted. It is completely covered in a thick layer of ink, all perfectly adhered to the paper.

I wish that my garden gets a nice soaking from the rain, but not too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onigato View Post
I wish that my garden gets a nice soaking from the rain, but not too much.
Granted. Some (but not too much) of your garden gets a nice soaking. Like, maybe about a square inch of the entire garden. That was some oddly precise rain.

I wish for a breath of fresh air.

Granted. You get **a** (single) breath of fresh air...now every other breath you take will be stale skunk-musk.

I wish I had a million dollars.