Corrupt a Wish! - Page 313 - Myth-Weavers

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Corrupt a Wish!

Granted. You are transported from that spot of absolute nothingness to the center of a black hole. Turns out we DO live inside of one, and now you are inside... part of... the entirety... You are a new universe, and thus everything.

I wish to never need to pay taxes, even sales tax.

Granted. You don't need to pay taxes, but are overcome with a desire to do so anyway. Everyone's taxes.

I wish for something average.

Granted. Here is a perfectly normal cell phone. It isn't the newest, but it isn't too old to have the most recent OS updates. It has a mid-range processor, a fair amount of battery life, and mediocre storage. It's perfectly average.

I wish to have enough income to pay all those taxes, and still be able to buy all the anime, manga, and games that I want.

Granted. But the government has discovered that you seem to have an indefinite supply of income, so they are taxing all of it to pay for their horribly bloated budget. All the governments. So sadly, there's no money left. And every government's national debt has ballooned.

I wish for enlightenment.

Granted. Here's a light bulb, lit of course.

I wish to have spiritual enlightenment.

Granted. Your spirit is now so light it flies upward infinitely, leaving your limp body behind. It keeps rising... and rising... how will it stop? Can someone help it?

I wish for a potato chip.

Granted. It's a piece of potato, chipped out. It's still raw though.

I have achieved spiritual enlightenment. I wish only that everyone might also have such joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onigato View Post
I wish only that everyone might also have such joy.
Granted. Only everyone else does now, but you don't.

I wish for the ability to independently travel instantaneously to any point in space or time, and be able to survive in any environment or conditions, so I can enjoy the beauty of the universe unhindered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVN_Geek View Post
Granted. Only everyone else does now, but you don't.

I wish for the ability to independently travel instantaneously to any point in space or time, and be able to survive in any environment or conditions, so I can enjoy the beauty of the universe unhindered.
Granted. To instantaneously travel, you have to specify the point coordinates. Since the idea of absolute space and time was disproved by the general relativity theory, a random reference frame is chosen instead. As you try to jump somewhere, your newfound ability to survive in any condition comes in handy.

I wish for an incorruptible wish.

Granted. But per the rules of the game, you cannot use that wish here. Good luck finding a genie who will grant it.

I wish for an infinitely corruptible wish.