A Jade Regent Mashup!

Old Jan 7 '19, 3:52am
can has plz?

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
A Jade Regent MASHUP!

Rise of the Jade Regent - Forum
Pathfinder - Golarion

A Jade Regent MASHUP!

Long story shortI've been away for many months due to family and career commitments. My time here is still limited, however in my time away I've been running a live tabletop group now for the last year and a half. My newest campaign with that group is a mirror of this offering, which is why I thought of the idea of running a PbP parallel to test potential ideas.

The skinnyWhile this campaign will primarily feature the Jade Regent adventure path, we will not begin with the first module right away. Instead, in order to build some PC to NPC familiarity and relationships, I've mashed some other AP and non-AP modules into the mix, which can make up for some years of the PCs being residents and/or local heroes of Sandpoint, before the Jade Regent adventure begins properly. There will potentially be other things along the way, as well as after the AP finishes.

Read: Some of the content (including a small portion of the Jade Regent AP itself) has been heavily modified. Don't expect me to follow the books word for word.

What I'm looking for4-6 players who are looking to have fun, who will to join this campaign with the intent of seeing it through.

Desired Posting Frequency: Approximately twice a week, with slightly more frequent posting during combat. This may change during times when family life and career demands me to be away.

Qualities:
  • Mature player who loves to write and create depth in plot and character
  • Commitment to the game
  • Interest in collaborative fiction and creative writing
  • HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR!

Seriously though, you just need to have fun for the sake of having fun, enjoy writing, and not be a douche. That's all.

The character generation rules is linked forthwith. Post a new thread in the New Applications folder within the game, should you be interested.

Game Description:

Sandpoint. A humble town with a humble name. Yet what if some of its heroes are destined for some not-so-humble things? What if history isn't quite what it has been written out to be? What if...

The culmination of events spanning centuries has finally reached its pinnacle. The fate of a continent hangs in a delicate balance. The future of a nation is in your hands.

Last edited by iantruesilver; Jan 10 '19 at 5:03am..
Added kittens... Will that attract healey healey types or stabby stabby types? Even tanky tanky types perhaps?

I'll put something together. I'll work on a healing/roguey type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iantruesilver View Post
Haven't seen any divine/healer types or sneaky types apply yet… wonder why?
Geoffrey Bowerson lends you his eyeglasses.

Recruitment will close tonight at midnight PST.

Recruitment is closed, thank you all for applying. Those with ongoing applications please feel free to finish your respective characters.