Dresden Files RPG Workshop: the thread! - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Dresden Files RPG Workshop: the thread!

Skills and their Trappings, and Mortal Stunts have been added to the wiki. I'm looking for examples of custom stunts that show the different types of possible Stunts. Please feel free to edit in your own, or pm me with examples of those categories I'm still trying to fill. Please don't use stunts from the books, only your own creations, and give yourself credit!

http://www.myth-weavers.com/wiki/index.php/DFRPGStunts

Quote:
Reduce the amount of time necessary to complete a Trapping based task by 2 time increments.
Raised in an Urban Jungle You know every street and alley of the city like the back of your hand. (Insert mechanical effect about the Driving skill here, because I don't actually have the book to reference that exact info right now.)

Hey boss I just wanted to thank you for what you've done so far. I'm running a decent B.P.R.D. Game using DFRPG presently and I'm looking to start another game using the system and I think the success and my interest in the system is in large part due to your work shop and the subsequent wiki.

Just saying thanks, and hoping to see more.

If I can help just let me know.

He just put up the skill challenge section not too long ago. . . Errrr . . . Unless he did it awhile ago and I'm mistaken

Let me add that this isn't my project alone. Anyone can add to the wiki, provided they follow the content guidelines I laid out on the lesson plan page. Specifically, no fluff or specific stunts/powers from the series or rule books that aren't already present on published (with permission) on cheat sheets. The mechanics of FATE are creative commons, but everything else belongs to Jim Butcher!