Jacob Nachtweiler - Myth-Weavers

Jacob Nachtweiler

Jacob Nachtweiler

"You'd grin like an idiot, too, if you knew how much trouble is about to fall on your foe's head..."

Name: Jacob Nachtweiler
Race: Human
Class: Unchained Monk / Unchained Rogue

A Gallery of Rogues

Malukah Furiesdottir - Elf Fighter 4 - Wicked with Bow and Blade, Wickeder with a Con Game
Companion to Jacob

I'm feeling rather saucy... let's draw from the Deck of Many Things five times.

Dice Roll: 1d22
d22 Results: 6

d22 Results: 10

d22 Results: 6

d22 Results: 18

d22 Results: 5

Rolling two more times for the Jester...

d22 Results: 12

d22 Results: 17

Results
- Enmity of two outsiders! @PurpleReign I'll let you figure out what this might be if you like. Maybe a pair of cool-ass twin beings who both got pissed at me at the same time??
- Services of a 4th level Fighter
- Inherent +2 to any ability of my choice
- Avoid any situation of my choice, once (I'm not exactly sure what this means but I'm gonna go with... "dying"...?)
- Gain beneficial medium wondrous item and 50,000 XP (as I understand you're picking what this item is? If so, something a Wizard could really get some use out of would be nice)

You can choose a name/appearance/race for the fighter will do the stats later.

Yeah will pick the item, will let you do your shopping and add it, so it isn't too redundant.

Twins outsiders sound cool.

@PurpleReign after giving it a little more thought, I think I'm going to submit Jacob as a Monk/Rogue instead of a Wizard.

If I'm not being overly cheeky, could I snag a wondrous item a little more suited to a sneaky Monk with a dash of swordplay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolGuy View Post
@PurpleReign after giving it a little more thought, I think I'm going to submit Jacob as a Monk/Rogue instead of a Wizard.

If I'm not being overly cheeky, could I snag a wondrous item a little more suited to a sneaky Monk with a dash of swordplay?
Alright, here we go:

Headband of the Ninjutsu

Hrmmm... is there any way I could incorporate that into an item I'm already planning to have in my Headband slot? :-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolGuy View Post
Hrmmm... is there any way I could incorporate that into an item I'm already planning to have in my Headband slot? :-/
Sure.