General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Can I have help finding a Map?

Can I have help finding a Map?

I am setting up a great Adventure for my D20 Modern/Future campaign and I am in need of a good Military Base map. It needs not to be D&D specific but the closer the beter, and if you know a good map from a game I would love to check out a picture of that as well. Just no Metal Gear maps plz, my group is too familiar with those. Any help would be great, thank you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
That's a pretty wide open request. Might help to try and give a bit more guidance.
ok np, I am looking for a military base type of map that my PCs have to escape out of, they have become captured and must navigate out. Think of something along the lines of like Metal Gear for structure wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsentWizard View Post
it's simple. Grab Google Earth and look up actual military bases. Take a picture. Voila, one aerial map.
I am hoping to find rooms and such, not just an aerial map, but thank you for the suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsentWizard View Post
it's simple. Grab Google Earth and look up actual military bases. Take a picture. Voila, one aerial map.
I dunno about the USA, but Dutch military bases are blanked out from Google Earth.