General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Does anyone have Anima?

Does anyone have Anima?

I just got the roleplaying book for Anima. The only reason I even knew about it is from deviantart.com where there is this amazing artist who draws for Anima. I was just wondering if anyone else has it because I would so love to play it on MW. Of course, I don't even think there is a sheet for it yet. But once again, I was just wondering if anyone else has it.

I seem to recall there was some noise being made in the game planning forum about getting a game together, you might check there. At the time I didn't own a copy. I've picked up one since though I've not really explored the system much. The art is fantastic though.

Yeah, I know. The art is incredible. Here is a link to one of the artists for the game: anima artist wen-m

He has incredible art on this site that he's drawn for them.

Silly me, I forgot this was a roleplaying forum for a minute and thought we'd be talking about Carl Jung.

... in which case I would have said, "I think every man has one."

I had been translating portions of the book before the english version was released and am an avid supporter of the game. I would be more than interested in playing. I have wanted to for many months.

Yeah, I would actually love to run or play a game on this site but they don't have a sheet and aren't accepting requests to make sheets. So the question would be, how would the GM get the sheets of the PC's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMama View Post
Yeah, I would actually love to run or play a game on this site but they don't have a sheet and aren't accepting requests to make sheets. So the question would be, how would the GM get the sheets of the PC's?
Good 'ole plain text?

That's the way we did it before rpgwebprofiler was written, after all.

Would be a bit confuzzling either way... the sheets are multiple pages. We could decide on a text format that we would all use, to make it less confusing.

We could, unless we make the sheets at home and scan it in and email it.

But if I did run a game I would want to play in it too (because I so want to try out the system myself). I'm still learning the setting and whatnot so I wouldn't start it right away.