Third Party Presidential Debate - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Worldly Talk

Civil discussion and debate on real world events and issues.

Third Party Presidential Debate

Well, the PAC stuff was there, it was just a single question though.

Oh, hey, I missed those 'more questions' tabs.

I felt the quiz was too limited in its choices and is more akin to personality quizzes to see which pokemon or final fantasy character best represents you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus75 View Post
I felt the quiz was too limited in its choices and is more akin to personality quizzes to see which pokemon or final fantasy character best represents you.
I'd agree with this; both questions/issues and choices.

Those extra questions bumped me to: Stein:90, Obama:75, Anderson:67, Romney:7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus75 View Post
Welcome to the political process.

I'm mystified by my close alignment with Stein; is Green basically the Justice Party with an environmental emphasis?

Yeah, I mostly wonder how a low information voter answers them without thinking too closely and what it will tell them about themselves.

"Do you think national parks are important to preserve" might be answered with a yes only to find out it means they supported no more limited logging and mining going on, can't hunt on it, etc and that would be contrary to what they think if it were actually explained more like "How should national forests be used" 1) Kept pristine and untouched, 2) mostly undeveloped but with limited logging and mining rights and availability to hunting, fishing, campgrounds, etc 3) sell at auction. I think that would be a better way to phrase but without knowing how they score a "Yes, protect them" it's hard to know really.

What do you all think of political compass? They also have an extensive test to see how you fit in on the political spectrum.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/uselection2012