Kael Millair, Heaven's Bastard - Myth-Weavers

Kael Millair, Heaven's Bastard

Kael Millair, Heaven's Bastard

"Come, now. You know you want to tell me.
Look me in the eyes, there's no need to be afraid."

- Specialties -
Infiltration & Reconnaissance
Information Gathering
Prisoner Interrogation
Negotiation & Diplomacy
Persuasion & Seduction

Name
"Dollface" Kael Millair
aka
Illum Tryst
aka
Incantoel the Radiant One

Race
Angelkin Aasimar

Sex
Male

Birthplace
Cassomir, Taldor

Class(es)
Unchained Rogue (Consigliere) 2
Mesmerist 2

Alignment
Lawful Evil

Traits
(Social) You were born out of wedlock. You have always been an outsider in society, and in your own family. This perspective has sharpened your insight.

Benefit: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Sense Motive checks, and Sense Motive is
always a class skill for you.
Bastard

(Social) Blessed with good looks, you’ve come to depend on the fact that others find you attractive.

Benefit:You gain a +1 trait bonus when you use Bluff or Diplomacy on a character that is (or could be) sexually attracted to you, and a +1 trait bonus to the save DC of any languagedependent spell you cast on such characters or creatures.
Charming

(Racial - Aasimar) No one can believe someone as pure as you could be deceptive in any way. You have an air of innocence about you, and people have a hard time believing you could ever do anyone harm.

Benefit: When you make a Bluff check to tell a lie, your target always wants to believe you, granting you the standard +5 bonus on your Bluff check. This bonus only applies if the lie you tell is either believable or unlikely.
Innocent

Drawback
You are sensitive about the way others perceive you.

Effect: Whenever you fail an opposed Charisma-based check, you take a –2 penalty on all Charisma-based checks for the next 24 hours.
Vain

Appearance
No surprise is it that Kael Millair is an exceedingly striking figure. His chiseled cheek bones, fair skin - its softness and lack of marks a testiment to his never having done a day's work - and flowing, silvery gleaming hair are all but birthmarks of a lineage mixed with literal angels.
His beauty, both in face and in physical build, is in fact almost eerie in its perfection - as if it had been sculpted or molded rather than born naturally.

Not only are his eyes the colour of rich and burnished gold, but they are also his dearest tool and most potent weapon - and when he wills it, or his passions are flaring, they beam as if the sun itself were behind them. It is with him as it is when standing before a Medusa, that a person does well to avert their gaze - or else might find themselves frozen in their tracks, and completely at his mercy.

Kael's possessions carry the same implicit dishonesty with which he lives his life, as most of them seem to be something other than they are. His clothes - always exquisite and impeccable - are nothing but a glamer to mask that he usually wears a protective suit of chainmail over a simple dress shirt. In his detachable belt buckle is a set of concealed lockpicks and thieves' tools, inside his walking cane is a slender blade that he wields both deftly and ruthlessly - and only when he is sure to have the upper hand.
Most wondrous of all, the shoulder-slung satchel he carries most places - in appearance similar to an official attaché - secretly holds an extradimensional space wherein he hides a number of tools for breaking and entering, for spying and eavesdropping. Only his long leather whip is exactly what it appears to be, though this makes it look no less cruel as it hangs coiled up at his hip underneath the flap of his long coat.

-

Ability rolls:

Dice Roll: 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z
d6 Results: 6, 4, 4 (Total = 14)
d6 Results: 5, 6, 5 (Total = 16)
d6 Results: 6, 6, 6 (Total = 18)
d6 Results: 4, 6, 5 (Total = 15)
d6 Results: 5, 3, 2 (Total = 10)
d6 Results: 4, 3, 2 (Total = 9)
(14,16,18,15,10,9) EDIT: I like this array. I'll stick with the rolls.

Rogue lvl 2 HP:
Dice Roll: 1d8z
d8 Results: 7
(7)
Mesmerist lvl 3 & 4 HP:
Dice Roll: 1d6z 1d6z
d6 Results: 3
d6 Results: 3
(3,3)

Hey Enk, you gonna be the angel to my demon? =D

I just need to write out Kael's backstory and maybe a rundown of his equipment purchases, and he will be about done.