General Discussion - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

Hmm, a tricky situation to be sure. I'll put up another post soon, but I'm trying to decide whether Orn will go along with Eryn's attempt to laugh it off (with free beer - that should give advantage on a persuasion roll, if you asked me - I personally find free beer very persuasive), or Shane's attempt to intimidate.

Decisions, decisions.

Alright, from the dice rolls and the disparate efforts of the party, it doesn't look like either group is buying it or being soothed. I'll have a post up shortly starting the brawl.

@QuirkyJoe: I know...and you all were being so reasonable with your barbed speeches and threats.

@omegoku: As an FYI, neither party is armed. This is a major city, and the Black Fist - the local police/military - take a dim view of murder.

That said, the sight of steel might deter some of them. Riled up as they are though, I think it'd be Hard to reach either group:
Dice Roll: 1d20-1z
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 2)
Charisma (Intimidation) Check (2).

No effect.

@lemonstyx: Yup, forgot about the Magic Mail from earlier. Apologies - Orn takes 4 HP damage.
@Wonderwill: Apparently only with attacking melee weapons. Rage does give advantage on strength check though.