Secrets of Sokol Keep - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Notices


Secrets of Sokol Keep

   
Eryn Siannodel (Character Sheet) (AL Logsheet)
Lawful Neutral, Male Drow 3rd Level Bladesinger Wizard
HP: 17/17 | HD (d6): 3/3 | Death Saves: [][][] [][][] | AC: 15/17 | Initiative: +3 | PP: 13 | Speed: 30 ft.
INT, DC 12, +4
Spellcasting |
L1: 4/4, L2: 2/2
Spell Slots Available |
You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your spellbook. Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.
Arcane Recovery Available:: 1/1



A lesser individual may well have used their arcane knowledge to spoil something for their oversized attendant. Not Eryn. No, he helped himself to some of the bread and a bowl of the hot cabbage soup and began to sate his hunger, listening to his companions and their idle chatter.

"Do you buy his story? He seems fond of embellishment... and the barmaid."

Shane Dorobo (Character Sheet)
Chaotic Good, Human 1st Level Barbarian
HP: 14/14 | HD: 1/1 | Death Saves: [][][] [][][] | AC: 16 | Initiative: +2 | PP: 13 | Speed: 30 ft.



Shane smiles in thought of the lies. "Well, I buy the light is out. Not much on the rest of the yarn. Hopefully that is something one of you wizards could make quick work of. Regardless, we can head down to the docks and hear more of rumors. In the wake of those ghost pirates I bet there is lots of work for us brave and foolish types." He slurps the last of his food and with his cup drained sits back in satisfaction.

Orn Rattek
Neutral Good, Male Hill Dwarf Cleric
HP 21/21 | HD 2/2 (d8) | Death Saves [][][] [][][] | AC
+1 Chain Mail from Blessing of the Forge
19 | Speed 25 ft | PP 13 | Initiative -1
WIS, DC 13, +5
Spellcasting |
L1: 3/3
Spell Slots Available | Channel Divinity 1/1 | Status Normal
You have chosen character number 1586663 out of a possible 294



Orn accepted the food from Fat Mar eagerly, immediately ripping off a hunk of the loaf of bread. It might not have been a fancy meal, but it was comfort food, and combined with the atmosphere, it put Orn in very good spirits. He was enjoying the company and the conversation, and was very interested as Fat Mar brought up Sokol Keep. When Eryn questioned the story, Orn replied. "Does it really matter? If he's talking about it this way, then you can bet half of Phlan is as well. People would be grateful to find out what exactly is going on in Sokol's Keep, even if it's just critters being a nuisance." Orn laughed. "You know, it seems like, when it comes to famous adventurers, half they time all they do is go and check out things that others are too scared to do, and usually it ends up being nothing." He polished off the last of his food. "Mark my words, if we go there, and it turns out to be nothing, people here will still be so grateful that they don't have to worry about it any more, we'll still get a bunch of free meals out of it."


Eryn Siannodel (Character Sheet) (AL Logsheet)
Lawful Neutral, Male Drow 3rd Level Bladesinger Wizard
HP: 17/17 | HD (d6): 3/3 | Death Saves: [][][] [][][] | AC: 15/17 | Initiative: +3 | PP: 13 | Speed: 30 ft.
INT, DC 12, +4
Spellcasting |
L1: 4/4, L2: 2/2
Spell Slots Available |
You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your spellbook. Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.
Arcane Recovery Available:: 1/1



"You may be right, Orn," Eryn concurs, adding, "but prudence dictates we should ask someone with more authority to confirm it."


Everan
CG, Male High Elf Wizard 1




The swallowed a mouthful of soup and spoke again

"I have heard the opposite too. Some adventurers are given a few gold pieces to go see of a few goblins at a ruin and the place ends up full of ghouls, zombies and worse! Those jobs tend to result in more treasure though."

Orn Rattek
Neutral Good, Male Hill Dwarf Cleric
HP 21/21 | HD 2/2 (d8) | Death Saves [][][] [][][] | AC
+1 Chain Mail from Blessing of the Forge
19 | Speed 25 ft | PP 13 | Initiative -1
WIS, DC 13, +5
Spellcasting |
L1: 3/3
Spell Slots Available | Channel Divinity 1/1 | Status Normal
You have chosen character number 1586663 out of a possible 294



Orn nodded thoughtfully at Everan and Eryn's responses. "Yes, it would be prudent to gather as much information as possible before heading out. And from a reliable source. The question is, who would qualify as 'reliable' in this matter?"


Alvyn Folkor (Character Sheet) (AL Logsheet)
Neutral Good, Male Rock Gnome 2nd Level Transmutation Wizard
HP: 16/16 | HD: 2/2 | Death Saves: [][][] [][][] | AC: 11 | Initiative: +1 | PP: 11 | Speed: 25 ft.
INT, DC 13, +5
Spellcasting |
L1: 3/3
Spell Slots Available |
You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your spellbook. Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.

For example, if you're a 4th-level wizard, you can recover up to two levels worth of spell slots. You can recover either a 2nd-level spell slot or two 1st-level spell slots.
Arcane Recovery: 1/1



Alvyn starts digging into the food, soaking his bread with the soup before shovelling it in his mouth.
"Usually a lawman or even the mayor will give you some straight facts. People of a more... academic persuasion might provide us with some background about the keep. If there are any ghosts or zombies left, it's always handy to know about what transpired there.
Even the gossip in taverns like these will usually contain a grain of truth...
"

Shane Dorobo (Character Sheet)
Chaotic Good, Human 1st Level Barbarian
HP: 14/14 | HD: 1/1 | Death Saves: [][][] [][][] | AC: 16 | Initiative: +2 | PP: 13 | Speed: 30 ft.



"Academics?" Shane blurts out in complete shock. He pauses for a moment and then adds "I didn't think of that, but I don't picture this the type of town with many scholars lying around."

Eryn Siannodel (Character Sheet) (AL Logsheet)
Lawful Neutral, Male Drow 3rd Level Bladesinger Wizard
HP: 17/17 | HD (d6): 3/3 | Death Saves: [][][] [][][] | AC: 15/17 | Initiative: +3 | PP: 13 | Speed: 30 ft.
INT, DC 12, +4
Spellcasting |
L1: 4/4, L2: 2/2
Spell Slots Available |
You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your spellbook. Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.
Arcane Recovery Available:: 1/1



"Good thought, Shane. You and Orn are onto something."

Eryn shifts in his seat to get a better view of the bar and their server, rising and attempting to flag him down.

"Mar! Is there a school or library here in Phlan? We've good coin for a good answer."

Orn Rattek
Neutral Good, Male Hill Dwarf Cleric
HP 21/21 | HD 2/2 (d8) | Death Saves [][][] [][][] | AC
+1 Chain Mail from Blessing of the Forge
19 | Speed 25 ft | PP 13 | Initiative -1
WIS, DC 13, +5
Spellcasting |
L1: 3/3
Spell Slots Available | Channel Divinity 1/1 | Status Normal
You have chosen character number 1586663 out of a possible 294



Orn suddenly perked up and looked at his gnomish friend. "Alvyn!" he exclaimed, "You used to be a scholar! Surely you must have some connections here that could help us in this regard."

OOCI believe Alvyn's Sage background could get us in contact with someone who would have answers to our questions.







 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Last Database Backup 2019-03-18 09:00:08am local time
Myth-Weavers Status