Secrets of Sokol Keep - Page 5 - Myth-Weavers

Notices


Secrets of Sokol Keep

   
Shane Dorobo (Character Sheet)
Chaotic Good, Human 1st Level Barbarian
HP: 14/14 | HD: 1/1 | Death Saves: [][][] [][][] | AC: 16 | Initiative: +2 | PP: 13 | Speed: 30 ft.



As the dwarf spouts a fiery demonstration to shake some reason into the two groups, Shane takes a few steps closer to the door, should he need to grab his checked weapons or just make a quick getaway.

Part 1: The Laughing Goblin, continued

Orn's oratory is very persuasive, but it seems to have an undesired side effect: all the anger the two groups had for each other previously is now focusing on the dwarf.

"What do you know about our business, huh dwarf?"

"We's were havin' it out over a perfectly legitimate grievance until you came along."

Someone else from among the mob pipes in, "Stunties, all money-grubbing thieves the lot of them!"

All eight humans converge on and surround Orn, malice in their eyes...

Orn was very convincing at saying enough of the wrong things to honk everyone off. A more conciliatory orator might have better luck, and quickly!
OOC

Eryn Siannodel (Character Sheet) (AL Logsheet)
Lawful Neutral, Male Drow 3rd Level Bladesinger Wizard
HP: 17/17 | HD (d6): 3/3 | Death Saves: [][][] [][][] | AC: 15/17 | Initiative: +3 | PP: 13 | Speed: 30 ft.
INT, DC 12, +4
Spellcasting |
L1: 4/4, L2: 2/2
Spell Slots Available |
You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your spellbook. Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.
Arcane Recovery Available:: 1/1




Eryn is not much for speaking, especially when it comes to getting Orn out of a bind. Nevertheless, he's quick to react and begins laughing.

"He jokes! Aha! He jests! 'Tis unusual for a dwarf, but that's our friend."

He looks quickly to see if he's distracted anyone, going on to add, "I'm writing a book on haunted keeps and am paying top coin to those who can tell me what the blazes happened to the beacon at Sokol Keep. Anyone interested may join me at the bar."

Eryn strides calmly over to the bar and indicates that the barmaid should fill eight glasses and keep 'em coming.



Everan
CG, Male High Elf Wizard 1




The elf couldn't help but smile when the dwarf's excellent speech backfired. These fellas were spoiling for a fight, and it seemed it was inevitable at this rate. He crammed a soup soaked lump of bread into his mouth, satisfied at last. He tossed the bones of the fish into his empty bowl and let out a sigh of contentment.

Shane Dorobo (Character Sheet)
Chaotic Good, Human 1st Level Barbarian
HP: 14/14 | HD: 1/1 | Death Saves: [][][] [][][] | AC: 16 | Initiative: +2 | PP: 13 | Speed: 30 ft.



Shane glances to Fat Mar and then back to the group of drunks and loose women. "Well this won't end well." He grabs his weapons and waits by the door. With a big sigh, Shane then stands up tall. He waves his long spear in a precise sweep and weave and follows it with a "If you want a fight, lets take it outside. I will show you how poor your decision making is."

Actions
Dice Roll: 1d20-1z
d20 Results: 11 (Total = 10)
Intimidate (10)

Orn Rattek
Neutral Good, Male Hill Dwarf Cleric
HP 21/21 | HD 2/2 (d8) | Death Saves [][][] [][][] | AC
+1 Chain Mail from Blessing of the Forge
19 | Speed 25 ft | PP 13 | Initiative -1
WIS, DC 13, +5
Spellcasting |
L1: 3/3
Spell Slots Available | Channel Divinity 1/1 | Status Normal
You have chosen character number 1586663 out of a possible 294



Orn was a little disappointed but not surprised by the reaction he speech received. "What do I know about your business?" he yelled angrily. "You come in here yelling at the top of your lungs, and you expect your conversation to be a secret?" He smashed his warhammer on the ground. "Are you kidding me? Do you need to have your heads bashed in in order to get any sense through to you?"

OOC
Dice Roll: 1d20z
d20 Results: 11
Intimidation (11)

Alvyn Folkor (Character Sheet) (AL Logsheet)
Neutral Good, Male Rock Gnome 2nd Level Transmutation Wizard
HP: 16/16 | HD: 2/2 | Death Saves: [][][] [][][] | AC: 14 (11) | Initiative: +1 | PP: 11 | Speed: 25 ft.
INT, DC 13, +5
Spellcasting |
L1: 2/3
Spell Slots Available |
You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your spellbook. Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.

For example, if you're a 4th-level wizard, you can recover up to two levels worth of spell slots. You can recover either a 2nd-level spell slot or two 1st-level spell slots.
Arcane Recovery: 1/1



Alvyn, who was waiting to see how the situation unfolded, can see now that this is probably going to end in a fight. He jumps off his chair and casts mage armor on himself


Everan
CG, Male High Elf Wizard 1




The elf grabbed his blade with a flourish and leapt out of his seat, rolled over the table and landed near his allies.
Dice Roll: 1d20+5z
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 15)
Acrobatics (15)

"So who are we gutting tonight?"

Part 1: The Laughing Goblin - Brawl in the Laughing Goblin, pt. 1

All six dock workers dogpile the dwarf as he's finishing yet another speech. They
Dice Roll: 1d20 1d20 1d20 1d20 1d20 1d20
d20 Results: 15
d20 Results: 18
d20 Results: 20
d20 Results: 2
d20 Results: 18
d20 Results: 18
punch, kick, and swear at him as Orn vanishes beneath a pile of meat. The two women, for their part, launch themselves at Eryn screaming:

"Get the pretty one!"

"Take the booze!"

The pair of them paw and
Dice Roll: 1d20+2 1d20+2
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 20)
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 22)
wrestlewith the drow, who attempts to
Dice Roll: 1d20+2 1d20+2
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 8)
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 14)
wiggle away while holding the beer aloft. Eryn's dragged to the ground. One of the women greedily drinks from the pints in his hand, while the other lewdly grabs aspects of his anatomy that most would deem socially inappropriate for a public space.

Orn takes 4 HP worth of non-lethal bashing damage. Eryn has the GRAPPLED Condition.
Round 1 Resolution
Neither group of humans is going for lethal damage. The Black First, the local military and police force, frown on murder.
Combat: Setup
The dockworkers are surrounding Orn, in the middle of the room near to the door and the two female mercenaries have Eryn GRAPPLED in a tangle of limbs. Everan has 'the high ground' on a nearby table.
Positioning

Shane Dorobo (Character Sheet)
Chaotic Good, Human 1st Level Barbarian
HP: 14/14 | HD: 1/1 | Death Saves: [][][] [][][] | AC: 16 | Initiative: +2 | PP: 13 | Speed: 30 ft.



"Six on one? Lets even the odds." Shane cracks his knuckles as he bull rushes in to the fray. He only slows enough to wave at Fat Mar and shout "Sorry bud. They started it. I wanted to take it outside."

ActionsMove
Bonus action rage
Dice Roll: 1d20+5z
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 24)
Attack (24) vs one of the dock workers for 6 unarmed damage








Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Last Database Backup 2019-03-19 09:00:06am local time
Myth-Weavers Status