Notices

Curse of the Crimson Throne-Replacement Needed

Old Jan 2 '19, 3:02pm
Elder Dragon

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Curse of the Crimson Throne-Replacement Needed

Curse of the Crimson Throne - Forum
Pathfinder - Golarion

The king is dead! In the Varisian port city of Korvosa, the death of a monarch leads to chaos, and only the PCs can hope to save the city from its own darkest tendencies. As the rule of the young queen grows more and more draconian, it's up to a band of bold adventurers to stop the spread of tyranny before all of Korvosa is crushed beneath her iron fist.

Welcome to Curse of the Crimson Throne! I'm Red, and this is my first time DM-ing on this site. I'm really excited about this, and I'm looking forward to seeing the amazing characters you all come up with!

Anyway, we had one guy leave, and we currently need a new person. We have not gotten very far in the story, so you would not have a heck of a lot to catch up on. I try to run a fun, lighthearted game-well, as lighthearted as things can be when a city's going to hell in a handbasket.

Our current party consists of a sorcerer, a warpriest, an arcanist, and a slayer. The group's requested a frontline tanky character or a skill monkey type who can get them past traps. We're starting at level 1. My rules for classes are "no occult/psionics" and please discuss any archetypes you'd like to use with me. I also ask that your characters not be evil in alignment/worship an evil deity. We're also going off a 20 point buy. More information can be found in the Application Information thread in the forum.

I also started out as a writer before I even picked up a d20, so I like a really, really rich story and description from characters. The more you can give me a sense of who your character is, the better.

Thank you for your time-I can't wait to see what you all come up with. Applications are due by the 15th.

Game Description:

The king is dead! In the Varisian port city of Korvosa, the death of a monarch leads to chaos, and only the PCs can hope to save the city from its own darkest tendencies. As the rule of the young queen grows more and more draconian, it's up to a band of bold adventurers to stop the spread of tyranny before all of Korvosa is crushed beneath her iron fist.

Last edited by theredshirtwholive; Jan 9 '19 at 1:06pm..