List of Traveller and 2300AD players - Page 28 - Myth-Weavers

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

List of Traveller and 2300AD players

Nothing new to my knowledge. At least not online on this forum.

Then again, I'll admit that I'm not really looking, since I can't really afford to take on another game.

Here's my $0.02. I'll admit, I don't currently have any of the source materials any longer (haven't for many years), but if there's a game going, I'm definitely keen to jump back in.

My UFP:

1. Yes. Although prefer 1e or MGT just because those are the ones I'm most familiar with. [Edit: Also have Mongoose Traveler rulebooks now]
2. None.
3. Yes, although again, prefer late 3rd Imperium since that's the timeline I remember
4. Yes
5. No (I'm a terrible GM)
6. No (see above)

1. GURPS is top of the list; I'd be willing to try Mongoose; any variant of 2300 AD would be great; MT, TNE, T20, or T5 might be fun.
2. CT; MT; TNE; T4; GURPS; T20; T5; T2300 AD; T20:2320; MgT1e:2300.
3. I'm good with anytime in 3I history (alternate or not) and anywhere in Charted Space, or with third-party/homebrew settings. Any of French, American, or Chinese Arm sounds fantastic.
4. I'm happy to accept invitations to play.
5. I'm a school-teacher by day and theatrical actor/director by night, so refereeing is at present a bit outside my time budget.
6. Alas, no; see above.

Nobody has notified me so. I have invited a couple people over from the Citizens of the Imperium...but they seem unwilling to change forums.

I keep being tempted to run a game, but I'm more on a fantasy wavelength lately, so I'd be more likely to run something like Worlds Apart or Adventurer, or my take on Cepheus S&S... and coupled with the likely-to-be-uneven speed, I doubt many people would be happy with the game.