Notices

Pathfinder AP trade?

I am working on getting ready for Ironfang Invasion as well. Which brings me to a seemingly strange question. What browser does everyone typically use? I ask because I have been tossing around the idea of building a chrome extension to 'plus-up' PbP gaming a bit.

I use Chrome everywhere.

I will also put out that, while I have never dealt with Chrome Plugins (or anything other than Game Programming), I do have some programming experience in case you want/need help. Even if it is just debugging or giving ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriktd View Post
I use Chrome most of the time, except when Iím on my phone.
I actually use Chrome on both my phones (iPhone and android) as well - but unfortunately, there's no extension support on the mobile versions of chrome. Because of this, I know that whatever I do, I need to make sure that it is still usable without the extension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggnor View Post
I use Chrome everywhere.

I will also put out that, while I have never dealt with Chrome Plugins (or anything other than Game Programming), I do have some programming experience in case you want/need help. Even if it is just debugging or giving ideas.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I've never taken a single coding class, but tought myself from books on a commadore 64 about 35 years ago - but I've actually done quite a bit of coding over the last couple years, mostly in Java (working on SageTV), but the javascript/webpage/extension environment is just different enough that it's been a ton of trial and error so far. All I've done so far, is have it detect ability score rolls in a test post, and have it calculate point buy values (to help with that roll and nudge idea I was coming up with for the Ironfang game).

Beyond that, I've tried to work on some mapping systems using svg with built-in javascript, so the extension would just need to let myth-weavers still show the regular jpg or png that is a static map (for non-extended environments), but replace it with an svg on systems that DO have the extension.

I use Firefox on my phone and desktop.