Shayglade; Trap-Master (Fireblaster, Hawkcaster... (Half-Elf Rogue/Druid)) - Myth-Weavers

Shayglade; Trap-Master (Fireblaster, Hawkcaster... (Half-Elf Rogue/Druid))

Shayglade; Trap-Master (Fireblaster, Hawkcaster... (Half-Elf Rogue/Druid))

Shayglade
Male Neutral Half-Elf Unchained Rogue/Druid (1/0), Level 1, Init 5, HP 8/8, Speed 30
AC 16, Touch 14, Flat-footed 12, CMD 15, Fort 3, Ref 6, Will 6, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 0
Sickle 3 (1d6, x2)
Light Crossbow (20) 3 (1d6, x3)
dagger 3 (1d4, 19-20/x2)
Leather (+2 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 17, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 11
Condition None

A Rogue-Druid combination sounds fascinating, although Korvosa isn't known for being a welcoming or friendly place to them to say the least. Then again, Shayglade's probably pretty used to the public's distrust, given his Shoanti heritage as well. It'll be interesting to see when this shift may occur in the storyline. Do you have any ideas about when you plan to begin multiclassing into druid, and what the balance between rogue and druid might me as the game progresses?

I always want to play this concept with an equal balance between the two, so ideally the next level would be a Druid one. In theory, I could put it off another level, though I would like to pick up Boon Companion as a feat ASAP - next chance would be Level 3 and I'd need the Animal Companion as a prerequisite.