This week in video games... - Page 759 - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

This week in video games...

Of I was any more hyped, I'd literally be vibrating in my chair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltWatCroc View Post
Oh hey, Butterlord finally got a release date!

Early Access, unfortunately, but eh, I trust the devs.
[Spice trading intensifies]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dystmesis View Post
[Spice trading intensifies]
More like, [heavy cavalry charges intensify], but that's just me being a Swadian Knight enthusiast.

Anyone seen that Humankind announcement trailer, seems to me just like another Civilization

So, this is for Fire Emblem-esque SRPG super-nerds only, but if you happen to love that series - grids, permadeath, Shining Force but uglier/Final Fantasty Tactics, but way older - and happen to especially love the very early Fire Emblem Game Boy titles, you should download the Partia series. It's cheap, it's ugly and it's insanely old school, but man, it's a satisfying 3.99 if you love that sort of game and the trilogy finally just got finished after beginning in 2012.

It's big and hard and stubborn and it kills characters you depend on with one blow sometimes, forcing you to either live with only one cleric forever or to hit the reset button for the sixth time this battle, still trying to get it right.

I love it. It's brutal and awful in so many ways, but I absolutely love it. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlinmc View Post
So, this is for Fire Emblem-esque SRPG super-nerds only, but if you happen to love that series - grids, permadeath, Shining Force but uglier/Final Fantasty Tactics, but way older - and happen to especially love the very early Fire Emblem Game Boy titles, you should download the Partia series. It's cheap, it's ugly and it's insanely old school, but man, it's a satisfying 3.99 if you love that sort of game and the trilogy finally just got finished after beginning in 2012.

It's big and hard and stubborn and it kills characters you depend on with one blow sometimes, forcing you to either live with only one cleric forever or to hit the reset button for the sixth time this battle, still trying to get it right.

I love it. It's brutal and awful in so many ways, but I absolutely love it. Haha
3.99? On Steam only or is it on something like Switch/PS4?

I have been very into Three Houses since it came out, it's basically the one consistent then I'm doing right now.

It's on mobile, but no IAP. I bought it for Android, but it's on iOS as well. One purchase and you're ready to roll.