How can you optimize your MW experience on your mobile? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

How can you optimize your MW experience on your mobile?

How can you optimize your MW experience on your mobile?

So I've been searching over old threads and discussions about Myth-Weavers on smart phones,

I'm curious how other users have streamlined their gaming/posting experience when using their phones. Some of the posts I searched said they don't do anything special and have used the desktop site as per normal, which is fine, but I'd appreciate any tips or 'hacks' that folks use on their handset.

Apps?
Presets?
Other sorcery?

I'm trying to be a better mobile user.

For reference I have the Samsung S8+' so I'm trying to work from that.

I do most of my posting from an iPad, some from an iPhone and very little from a desktop computer. But perhaps there's something in my setup that will help you, too.

1) I make heavy use of pre-made posting templates, of which I have one for each game I play in. Each template contains all of the formatting I'm going to need, so I need to add very little or no code when making a post (mostly the particulars of rolls)

2) I use a lightweight, cross-platform writing app (Ulysses) so that all of my posting templates and notes are nicely organized and available on all devices. I can't remember ever losing a post to this setup, and if I happen to start writing a post on one device I can always finish it up on another

3) When I want to post I make a duplicate of the template for that game, add the narrative and mechanics, remove what code I don't need for that particular post and copy-paste it into the thread. Once it's posted I delete the duplicate

Admittedly there's very little sorcery involved here but I've used this setup for years and I'm very happy with it

Edit:
Oh, and for a game I'm hoping to get off the ground I'm also using MindNode to map out information about the characters, NPCs and the world. Just like Ulysses, I can use it on all of my devices.