Woot! First successful completion! - Myth-Weavers

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Woot! First successful completion!

Woot! First successful completion!

Sorry, I just wanted to share my excitement that, after many, many PbP adventures and campaigns, I was finally able to guide a group of 19 players, 15 of which persisted to the end, to the actual completion of an adventure as originally advertised! I've never seemed to be able to get a group over the finish line for whatever reason in the past.

I am not really asking a question here, just wanted to rejoice for a moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
Sorry, I just wanted to share my excitement that, after many, many PbP adventures and campaigns, I was finally able to guide a group of 19 players, 15 of which persisted to the end, to the actual completion of an adventure as originally advertised! I've never seemed to be able to get a group over the finish line for whatever reason in the past.

I am not really asking a question here, just wanted to rejoice for a moment...
Congratulations! That's a job well done!

Also, managing a group of 15 players is a serious achievement by itself!

Congrats for the finish line and congrats for keeping your sanity with 15 players!!!

15 players?! Talk about cats and dogs living together. Congrats, it's no small feat to keep 4-6 engaged for that long. Kudos to you my friend!

Yeah congrats! That’s nothing short of a miracle managing 15-19 players.

If I may ask, what kind of game/system was it?

Dry Land is not a myth!