General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

This week in video games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
Got my tax refund... so.

Get a 1070 for my PC... or Switch w/Zelda.

Choices.

I have one and it's soooo good for the $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil_Bottletop View Post
As long as you didn't save it in some kind of savings account or CD like a loser.

(B.B. is a banker)
You're right and oh so wrong at the same time, Basil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
You're right and oh so wrong at the same time, Basil.
Not really. CDs have less of a growth rate than the rate of inflation. You're not going to really make money in that regard.

Alright I've done some research on ME:A, and I think I've got an idea for an essay I might post in the future. Keep in mind it won't be perfect and will be kind of a spur-of-the-moment type thing, but ultimately I think it might be an interesting read in theory.

I'm going to write it in my head and refine it while I'm at work today. I'll probably post it when I get home, but we'll see if I abandon the idea or not.

I don't want to post the concept for the essay, because it might be difficult to explain what I mean without a fair amount of context. So yeah.

But I am working on an idea for something to discuss about game design.

Be sure to create a new thread for that discussion when/if you write your essay, but feel free to post a link to it here.

In other news. Battle brothers has finally been released after a long alpha and beta process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkiss View Post
Be sure to create a new thread for that discussion when/if you write your essay, but feel free to post a link to it here.
Thanks for the warning.