Chapter 2: The Priory - Page 10 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Chapter 2: The Priory

Donna was fairly sure that she'd gotten in far over her head, but there was no backing out now, not without fighting their way out. She'd just have to hope that the others would be able to step in when things got too far out of hand.

"This is all so mysterious," she commented lightly, "Well, I suppose you may have my consent. Lead on, Provost Andrej."

And with that she stepped into the hidden passage.

Dice Roll: 1d20+10z
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 14)
Perception (14)

Shrike
Manic Pixie Dream Nightmare Girl

CE Gnome Antipaladin (Bloodwarg) 4 || Barbarian 1 / Unchained Rogue (Phantom Thief / Sanctified Rogue) 3
HP 46/46; AC 20, (Touch 15, Flat 16), CMD 14; Fortitude +13, Reflex +13 (Evasion), Will +10
Sanity 38/40; Threshold 20; Edge 4
Rage 10/10; Smite 2/2; Touch of Corruption 6/6; Wild Shape 1/1

Very cautiously, Shrike took a step forward and examined the hidden door. Logically, the best place to hide is to be somewhere that has already been searched. Now how to open this thing...

Dice Roll: 1d20+7z
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 24)
Perception (24)+2 if this is Dim Light

All Cole managed was a slight shake of his head as Donna offered herself up to whatever the man had in mind. She seemed capable enough, but there was no telling what she was about to get herself into. His gaze didn't remain on her long, though, as it shifted to Andrej and sought once more to pierce the man's practiced demeanor.

"And what of the rest of us, Provost?" He asked in his characteristic gravel. "I don't tend towards monastic pursuits."

Dice Roll: 1d20+12z
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 17)
Perception (17)
Dice Roll: 1d6z
d6 Results: 2
Inspiration (2)