Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones - Page 162 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wyvern View Post
Okay I got another one. 0e D&D sewer delvers need reinforcements. Here is the ad.
Link not working properly.

I am going to be running T1 - the Village of Hommlet using AD&D 1e. The ad is here.

It is sad that it has been four months since someone posted in this thread.

You can add me Black Wyvern. I am up for AD&D 1e and 2e, Hackmaster, and have an open mind about others I'm not familiar with. I am new to PbP, so bear with me while I learn all the posting codes and whatnot. PM's are fine.

@MountainDragon Our list got to long to use a table so we have a wiki. Beauty about the wiki is you can add yourself. https://www.myth-weavers.com/wiki/in...26D_and_Clones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excior View Post
Anybody here ever play in Garys Castle Greyhawk or a version of their own Castle Greyhawk?
Never had the opportunity. Would love to eventually

I am an old school D&D fan, I am an active player and I don't mind PM's.

Plenty of player interest, just need someone to run it. Here's the thread...AD&D 2e Dark Sun. Anyone interested in DMing?

I'd be interested in running through ToEE in 1ed, I love 1ed. If there's still any interest or game is running. Wish i found this earlier, oh man i miss 1ed. Thacos same darned thing as BaB, I'll even use math to prove it, only diff is thaco doesn't add #of attacks. Big hooka, I say. Want more than 1 attack? play a fighter. Or a sub-class. Or a barbarian. But yeah, if ToEE is going, I'll join in. Don't even care if I start lower level than everyone else. I've done that so many times I could write a book on it. (Been around since becmi, written up more than 1000 chars in my profession as RPG'er). I loathe starting at higher than level 1. Ranger sound good? if no, I'll play a bard. Magic-abuser, err user kind too. Bad mofos right there. Could use a brush up on old school knowledge. If people knew what lore they missing by relying on pdf's for all their knowhow, they'd all be joining us. Party be like 347 members lol. If you have any other games going I'd be into those as well. I looooooove 1ed, even 2ed is ok, as world wise supplement n whatnot. As long as 1ed classes are available. I wont touch 2ed classes. (except maybe them swashbuckler thieves). Took weapon specy away from paladin. Which is fine. If they would've obeyed Gygax and lower their exp point table to form with that. Otherwise, im all in for 1ed classes. 2ed worlds are cool with that. Trust me, it works, if anyone needs a DM for a game like that, I'd make a good choice, I know how incorporate 1ed and 2ed together. Most people will turn to 1ed classes quickly lol. when they see whats taken away and no exp point table mod for it. (Ugh). Ranger really should be D8's HD. D10 just isn't authentic on them. Long as they get 2D8 at first though lmao. Butt anyways, im rambling on. I'd love some old school. Sign me up for anything you might have going.