Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones - Page 63 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones

My problem with applying to new games is that I can never remember the syntax for rolling ability scores and things for a new character.

It is beginning to look like I need some more bodies for my Dark Sun game. Link is in my sig.

Thanks.

If anyone wants to get their old school (Labyrinth Lord) Cleric hat on, I'm looking for one for New Keep on the Borderlands, a reimagined classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordae View Post
If anyone wants to get their old school (Labyrinth Lord) Cleric hat on, I'm looking for one for New Keep on the Borderlands, a reimagined classic.
Tempted. EXTRAORDINARILY tempted.

Basic rules, I'm assuming? Saw the char gen information in the (original) app thread, but want to make sure I know which ruleset you are running with here before I get my priestly freak on.

Crow it is using Labyrinth Lord. Great game not blindingly fast paced but very high quality.

Mmm, a Scarecrow...

Yeah, it's the Labyrinth Lord (free) interpretation of the Basic rules. Slight tweaks on costs and a couple of percentages here and there, but generally faithful to the spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyJaeger View Post
It is beginning to look like I need some more bodies for my Dark Sun game. Link is in my sig.

Thanks.
Are you still looking for a player and is familiarity with the Dark Sun setting a prerequisite? I'm familiar with 2nd Ed but not the setting.