Weaving Myths: A Myth Weavers Podcast - Page 4 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Weaving Myths: A Myth Weavers Podcast

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to announce some exciting news.

Weaving Myths is now available on both iTunes and PocketCasts. This means you can now take Weaving Myths where you wherever you go on any platform: Windows, Mac, Web, iOS, and Android!

Additionally, Weaving Myths now has a Patreon page to help support its creation! Get access to exclusive patron-only content as it's released and earn sweet benefits and rewards! Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/mythweavers

Weaving Myths Episode 7 is now available for listening! Check the first post in this thread for the link and referenced links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick the Rogue View Post
When do you think episode 8 will be Nathan?
Episode 8 is gonna be this coming Saturday, August 19th at the usual time of 8pm EST.

Topic Suggestion: Types of GMs

You've done types of players, why not turn it around? Not necessarily "problem" types, but I'm sure there are different styles of GMing on Mythweavers. Elaborate on those?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurelin View Post
Topic Suggestion: Types of GMs

You've done types of players, why not turn it around? Not necessarily "problem" types, but I'm sure there are different styles of GMing on Mythweavers. Elaborate on those?
I love this idea, and will definitely add it to the list. Thanks!

Just finished Ep. 8, and your discussion on multithreading lead to a thought for another topic.

What, if anything, can players do to mitigate GM burnout? Are there types of play that help, and if so, what kind?