1001 things I'm not allowed to do. - Page 28 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

1001 things I'm not allowed to do.

765 I am not allowed to make a female Ordinary Magician with ranks in the Sleight of Hand skill, a compulsive habit to borrow stuff without permission, a black robe and hat, a broom, and call her Marisa Kirisame, da-ze.
766 I am not allowed to base any of my characters on a Touhou character, ever.
767 I am not allowed to play a Futa.

768. While I am still allowed to play bards, I am not allowed to actually sing when they do.
769. I am not allowed to use the naval setting to talk like a pirate all the time. Doubly so if I'm not actually playing a pirate.

770) My fast hero with 30 Defense and a blur effect in D20 Modern is NOT grazing through all the bullets, and is NOT playing in Lunatic.
771) The verbal component for an obscuring mist spell is NOT "SHABOOOOOOON... SPRAY!"
771b) The verbal component for a ray of frost spell is NOT "SHABOOOOOOON... SPRAY FREEEEEZING!"
771c) The verbal component for a Burning Hand spell is NOT "FIIIIIIRE... SOUL!"

765. I am never allowed to invent a self-reloading canon or railgun with magic.
---> Even if the science 'totally works with this magic shit'.
766. I am not allowed to invent a canon that works by pulling on the wick instead of burning the wick; market it successfully, then sell models that have an animated rope to famous nobles.

767) Even if I play a cleric of Sehanine, I am not allowed to yell "In the name of the Moon" before every fight.
768) The same cleric is NOT allowed to yell "Moon prism power... Make up!" when using Divine Power.

776.) I am not permitted to push fellow players that possess bag's of holding into portable holes, when my IC character did such a thing unwittingly as a gag.
776b.) Even if it makes the DM laugh so hard soda comes out of his nose.

I think you guys messed up count, it should be 776.

777) The Verbal component for a Bigby's Pushing Hand spell is NOT "Fus Ro Dah".

^Lol. Also I think you are right Riku. We are also only about 200 away from cookies.

778. When on a boat I am not allowed to cast anything that has an effect bigger than the boat.

779. I am not allowed to get over-specific with which outsider my theifling is related to.
780. If the DM allows me to pick a specific outsider, I am not allowed to invent cultural norms for the outsider.
780. A This includes, but is not limited to, the "Ancestral Kyton Puree Dance".
781. Animated spiked chains are not best used as belts.
782. The kinder is not permitted to steal the party's weapons.
782. A Even if they're really shiny.
783 The kinder is not permitted to steal the rings of people who don't know not to let her get that close.
784. The kinder will not steal the purses of the quest NPCs.
785. Stealing the crossbow bolts and arrows qualifies as stealing the weapons.
786. The kinder will not boobytrap her cache with the stolen magical arrows.
787. The kinder will not tell the fighter the chest isn't trapped just because she wanted to see how the mechanism functioned.
788. The kinder will not steal the player's coin purses when the party forces her to pay for the resurrection pertaining to rules 787 & 786.
789. The kinder will not engineer her buttons to contain explosives, and must not threaten to chew on them to unnerve the barbarian.
790. The kinder will not engineer the barbarian's hammer to contain explosives.
791. Explosive fruit is not funny.
792. I am not allowed to play a kinder.