Winners of the Myth Weavers Storycrafting Contest! - Myth-Weavers

Winners of the Myth Weavers Storycrafting Contest!

Winners of the Myth Weavers Storycrafting Contest!

It is that time folks! After long discussion between judges, the winners have been selected!

Our grand prize winner is @Underleaf with the entry "Today We Do Not Mourn." Congratulations Underleaf!

Our three runner ups are:
  • @Siderea, with "Summer Bones."
  • @ngoyke, with "Mesterman's Bone."
  • @Gris, with "Day of Bones."

Outstanding work everyone, and a huge thank you to all who entered the contest! If the winners could reach out via PM, we will get the prizes out!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Today We Do Not Mourn.pdf (64.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Mesterman's Bone.pdf (155.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Day of Bones Sacrifice.pdf (76.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Summer Bones.pdf (169.2 KB, 0 views)

Congrats guys.

I've just read all your stories and I am amazed how different they are.

Underleaf's interweaving of dialogue and emotion is just amazing, and I really liked what ngoyke did with the setting to create an atmosphere, and the symmetry (for lack of a better word) in Summer bones.

Thank you!

I'm truly in shock. Just from the runners up stories, it's easy to see it was no simple task for the judges to select a winner! I hope this becomes an annual event.

Congrats to the winners!

A note for the staff: for some reason, the announcement didn't pop up like other announcements do... I only found the thread by navigating to the Announcements forum.

Ah, that would be because I’m special, and didn’t put up a notice banner... Let me fix that.

Uh, the banner's up, but there's an error in the hyperlink (it gives a 404 error... looks like the link was pasted twice?).