To make the message go away... - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

To make the message go away...

To make the message go away...

I'll shall say hello to everyone and with my slight phobia of new people.

So, hello and let's have a good time.

Sorry if it's annoying, but I suppose it's doing its job! Now more people get to meet you, haha.

Welcome to the site!

I feel the need to reintroduce myself and almost a decade later, I no longer have a slight phobia of new people.

I'm a half Black, half Mexican gamer that's one year from the big three-o and I've been roleplaying for over a decade. With nearly a decade just on this site alone. It is easily the role playing site I frequent the most if not the site I visit the most every day.

It started back in my sophomore year of high school. One of my older friends returned from college for the summer where he had been playing Dungeons and Dragons with his frat brother. We played 3.5 EVERY. DAY! My first character, a paladin, 'lived' to the ripe level of thirty. He even was able to get a divine rank of 0. That game last like seven years I believe.

Once I went away to college in another state, I need something to scratch. Thankfully we live in the age we live in where a game is only a click away. I've discovered so many game systems and kept in contact with some of my college friends thanks to this site.

Now for an absolutely shameless plug. I've gotten into streaming, first one will be this upcoming
Aug 14th
Monday at 7 PM CST.