Pathfinder Tristalt GM-Coop game - Page 30 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Pathfinder Tristalt GM-Coop game

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenDragon View Post
I imagine we could be flexible on that as long as the required template is filled out in a second post.
That is an option I am completely on board with...I only really care that all of the items in the template are covered and clearly defined so they are easy for the GMs to locate...I really don't wish to stifle anyone's creative outlet.

Yeah the people complaining the DM wants a uniform way to organize dozens of level 15 tristalt characters really don't get how much work goes into that lol. I'd enforce a uniform method myself at that level with tristalts.

GL DM's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magrus View Post
Yeah the people complaining the DM wants a uniform way to organize dozens of level 15 tristalt characters really don't get how much work goes into that lol. I'd enforce a uniform method myself at that level with tristalts.

GL DM's.
Right, I mean that is the only purpose for the uniformity...a single format that GMs can familiarize themselves with so that information is easily compiled...I never claimed it was the most magnificent piece of coding, it serves a purpose and asthetics are not one of them lol...

That being said, as long as that format is in a secondary post, something the GMs can easily access and navigate I care little for what the first post contains...there are far better application formats and some people work very hard on perfecting them...I wouldn't stand in the way of anyone's creative process.

I get you, do your thing man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondThePale View Post
It is what it is, but honestly I did not expect a glowing review from you so...eh? *le shrug*
Sorry, that probably came out as quite critical, this was just a surprise and a disappointing one. I like to make my application look nice, and whilst I get wanting to have all the information you need readily available, this just feels like a needless frustration for applicants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondThePale View Post
No worries, Fred has had it out for us since day one lol...
That's... well, flat-out not true. If I didn't care about this game I would have abandoned this thread long ago; the idea of putting up a planning thread and discussing your ideas is to make them the best you can be, not just to have people tell you how great you are. You don't have to listen to those suggestions - indeed it looks like you haven't listened to many of them - which is fine. There's no such thing as a "wrong" way to have fun - it's just up to us as applicants whether we want to play in the game you've created.

For those who haven't seen, we've opened up or applications to what will hopefully become our myriad different plots in the Tavern Between Worlds.

I don't know if there'll ever be an ad in the game selection, but we are welcoming all creative and open-minded players.

Neat! I've opened up a game of "Capture the Flag (Miklah)" for players, so furiously prepping and answering questions. I'll get back to Miklah when not bombarded with questions 24/7 across 6 discord channels, PM's and 2 game forums in a few weeks. So likely to miss your first round of games by default, but good luck to those who can get in, seems fun!

Go to the public profile of one of the people (like BeyondthePale for example) and find the 'games (they're) playing' section. Click on 'Tavern between worlds'. Voila. Or, if you want to be boring, you could probably just search for the game itself. That would work too I suppose.