Who will I give the win to? - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Who will I give the win to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampeng MK1 View Post
What if I told you Vox, that Raynor actually DOESN'T believe in you?
However, he follows the path of acceptance well... That aside, no matter what path phiktional has chosen to follow... he provides a valid point.

Clearly, High Priest and most faithful follower outweighs something petty like "favorite..." Doesn't it? If it doesn't, I'm sure I can find more blood sacrifices for you, my Lord. Perhaps a certain (Steam)Penguin...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynor1111 View Post
Clearly, High Priest and most faithful follower outweighs something petty like "favorite..." Doesn't it? If it doesn't, I'm sure I can find more blood sacrifices for you, my Lord. Perhaps a certain (Steam)Penguin...?
Cuz that totally worked out for Prancer and Dancer when Rudolph showed up

I set the black hole at the center of the galaxy to explode.
It goes off, tearing the very fabric of the universe causing all of creation to unravel.
This in turn destroys any higher powers who are tied to the vitality of the universe.
I am all that remains
The win is mine.

I would like to argue the merits of your plan. If you destroy Vox, you destroy the win. Therefore,

You assume that our Lord Vox even lives within our universe. He is ascended, above this mere mortal plane. Even if all of creation were unraveled, Vox would last. Vox is eternal.