General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

2017 MW Fantasy Football

Well, that's fun. I dropped Martavis to pick up another player, and not only did the transaction not complete, he was stuck in my lineup and happened to be playing on Thursday. Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoot View Post
Didn’t start Big Ben because it was a Thursday game. Good grief, could have had 69 points between him and AB! I guess Ill take the 32, but man
Just imagine what you could have done with Steelers defense too.

Edit: OK, I thought they'd have more than 16 points with a 4 Int performance, but that's still pretty good.

Was going up against Ben in my paid league. Good grief with the points. Thankfully my opponent left Rishard Matthews on his bench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leons1701 View Post
Just imagine what you could have done with Steelers defense too.

Edit: OK, I thought they'd have more than 16 points with a 4 Int performance, but that's still pretty good.
I would do a cartwheel with 16pts from my defense. I stuck with Denver most of the year and I dont think I have gotten more than 5 points from my D in any game this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoot View Post
I would do a cartwheel with 16pts from my defense. I stuck with Denver most of the year and I dont think I have gotten more than 5 points from my D in any game this year
I've been streaming, only went under 5 twice this year, and that was back in the early days when I was winning. Best is 22 (twice) and then 14 (also twice). If the rest of my game was anywhere nearly as good as my streaming D, I'd be golden.