Hello all - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello all

Hello all

Hey everybody, been looking around to try my hands at some PBP, mostly to try games that I usually don't play IRL. My group is mostly focused on playing PF and D&D.

I like fantasy, sci-fi and a lot of camp (trying not to be serious all the times).

I used to play a lot of MMORPG from Everquest, FFXIV and of course WoW.

I currently play Persona 5, a lot (just started my first new game+) acquired the game on Black Friday so yeah did play a lot of it (so far 85 hours in).

Welcome to the Weave, readyplayer! There are several systems here you can become involved in, from Star Wars to Starfinder, Pathfinder to all versions of D&D, among many others! Take a look around and see what we offer. Clicking the Games link will take you to the games that are currently being advertised. Feel free to post question or take a look at a game to get a feel for the site.

Welcome to the site and hope you have a wonderful experience here.
I enjoy this site and everyone that I've crossed is nice and acceptable.
Don't be afraid to reach out. And hope to cross paths once or twice in stories.