28th Level Ranger - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

28th Level Ranger

28th Level Ranger

This is an attempt at Payn Ack-Arthur, a 28th level ranger. Can you check out this build and make sure it isn't extremely gimped? It doesn't have to be super maximized, but does need to be decent.

Thanks!

Ranger build
Payn Ack-Arthur, level 28
Human, Ranger, Stormwarden, Reborn Champion
Build: Two-Blade Ranger
Fighting Style: Two-Blade Fighting Style
Invigorating Exploit: Blow-Through Assault

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 24, Con 14, Dex 24, Int 12, Wis 15, Cha 13.

Starting Ability Scores
Str 16, Con 12, Dex 16 (+2 from human included), Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 11.

AC: 43 Fort: 40 Reflex: 40 Will: 32
HP: 176 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 44

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth, Dungeoneering, Endurance, Nature, Perception, Athletics.

FEATS
1: Weapon Focus (Heavy Blade)
1: Quick Draw
2: Human Perseverance
4: Lethal Hunter
6: Prime Strike
8: Two-Weapon Fighting
10: Two-Weapon Defense
11: Devastating Critical
12: Two-Weapon Ambush
14: Skill Focus (Nature)
16: Bleeding Precision
18: Hunter's Resurgence
20: Scimitar Dance
21: Rending Tempest
22: Heavy Blade Mastery
24: Fleet-Footed
26: Invigorating Exploit
28: Prime Hunter

POWERS
1, At-Will: Twin Strike
1, At-Will: Hit and Run
1, At-Will: Careful Attack
1, Encounter: Dire Wolverine Strike
1, Daily: Jaws of the Wolf
2, Utility: Yield Ground
3, Encounter: Shadow Wasp Strike
5, Daily: Two-Wolf Pounce
6, Utility: Weave Through the Fray
7, Encounter: Sweeping Whirlwind
9, Daily: Swirling Leaves of Steel
10, Utility: Undaunted Stride
13, Encounter: Nimble Defense (replaces Dire Wolverine Strike)
15, Daily: Blade Cascade (replaces Jaws of the Wolf)
16, Utility: Evade the Blow
17, Encounter: Blow-Through Assault (replaces Shadow Wasp Strike)
19, Daily: Wounding Whirlwind (replaces Two-Wolf Pounce)
22, Utility: Adamant Recovery
23, Encounter: Blade Ward (replaces Sweeping Whirlwind)
25, Daily: Bloodstorm (replaces Swirling Leaves of Steel)
27, Encounter: Death Rend (replaces Nimble Defense)

ITEMS
Adventurer's Kit, Tenacious Longsword +6, Serpentskin Elderhide Armor +6, Bracers of Defense (epic tier), Feystep Lacings (paragon tier), Gauntlets of blinding strikes (paragon tier), Ioun Stone of Regeneration (epic tier), Lightning Scimitar +3, Cloak of Resistance +5, Girdle of the Dragon (paragon tier), Ring of Protection (paragon tier), Ring of Invisibility (paragon tier), Tattoo of the Wolverine (paragon tier), Foe Stone (paragon tier), Elixir of Fortitude (level 28), Elixir of Will (level 23), Wounding Longbow +4, Arrows (30), Potion of Vigor (epic tier), Potion of Recovery (epic tier), Elixir of Reflexes (level 23)

You're probably better off with 2 16s in Str/Dex, and a 13 in Wisdom, and all boosts to str/dex. More comments later.

Okay, I made some changes.

Invigorating Exploit isn't worth it. Careful Attack is one of the worst powers ever, but you don't have much of a choice there.

Heavy Blade Opportunity and Two-Weapon Flurry are both good feats to take for a melee ranger, since enemies won't want to hang around you to take their automatic damage, in theory. Prime Strike rarely comes into effect, and Hunter's Resurgence is, in my opinion, a bit of a waste. It's nice for the party to have the option to trigger your second wind if need be, but it's rather party dependent.

In order to get the most out of Scimitar Dance, you want to have all of your powers be multiple attacks, or, even better, have them be non-standard action attacks.
Thus, instead of Blow-Through Assault, Offhand Diversion. There are some less interesting powers earlier in the build, but they don't matter. Bloodstorm is quite weak for its level; Tiger's Reflex would be my choice there.

Many of your utilities are dailies; I personally prefer encounter powers, especially Expeditious Stride, which I might take over Adamant Recovery.

Reborn Champion is, in my opinion, rather weak; I'd prefer Chosen or Demigod for this character, though the 26 stance is very nice.

Thanks for the comments. I shall take them into account.