List of Micro Rules Systems Players - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

List of Micro Rules Systems Players

List of Micro Rules Systems Players

This thread is for those GM's and Players who wish to be listed as interested in playing in/GM'ing micro ruleset games, such as Maze Rats, RISUS, TWERPS, Dinky Dungeons, Swords & Wizardry Light/Continual Light, The Black Hack, etc. Most of these rules sets can be read through within 15 minutes, and character creation a third of that.

If you're into, or interested in, these types of games and wish to play or have a game offering, you're welcome to post or contact me and I'll add you! If you wish to not be contacted in regards to new games looking for players, please state so that a DNC (Do Not Contact) can be added by your name. If you have a particular system of interest you're hoping to join, please state that as well, or I can add you to the ANY box.

Heads up to anyone interested, looks like I may be looking for a 2 more players for my S&W Light conversion of Keep on the Borderlands starting after Christmas. Thought I'd give our fellow micro devotees first dibs before posting an official ad!

I think a couple of interested may have bailed on the 3d6 down the line (with a slight mod option) lol

Please add me to the Maze Rats and TWERPS lists, but with a DNC. I don't think I can take any more games at the moment, so there's not much point in getting people to contact me with offers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsenRG View Post
Please add me to the Maze Rats and TWERPS lists, but with a DNC. I don't think I can take any more games at the moment, so there's not much point in getting people to contact me with offers.
Added!

Haven't seen that one before. Will have to take a look at it when I have some time