Weaving Myths: A Myth Weavers Podcast - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Weaving Myths: A Myth Weavers Podcast

Weaving Myths Episode 3 has been uploaded to Soundcloud! Check the first post of this thread for the recording and referenced links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Wizkrd View Post
What is the name of the intro song? It sounds really familiar, but I can't remember where I've heard it.
The intro song is The Saga Begins by Celestial Aeon Project.

Also, Episode 4 is now on Soundcloud! Check the first post of this thread for the link.

We've decided that the Podcast will be recorded every other week because of scheduling problems. The next podcast will be recorded on July 8th at the usual time of 8:00PM EST.

Hello everyone! I'm excited to announce the topics for this week in Episode 5:

Sandbox Games
Game Planning: Actual vs. Stated Interest
Player Archetypes Part 2: The Wallflower

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Episode 5 is now live on Soundcloud! Check the first post of this thread for the link.

Another player archetype: The Game Breaker. The one who picks at the edges of the rules and tries to find ways to get outside the system. Even if it's not a conscious effort, there's a mentality of "I want to do this awesome thing so it should be possible even if the rules would normally prevent it". Sometimes veers into the anti-Rules Lawyer, giving too much priority to rule-of-cool over rules-as-written/intended.

Possible topics: "Breaking in" to the Weave--the first-game experience as a player or GM; what makes a good IC post (again, as a player/GM).

Episode 6 is now live on Soundcloud! Check the first post of this thread for the link to listen and the referenced links from the episode.