Recruiting - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Recruiting

Well, given that this site has been spammed to my dndonlinegames mail box, and a couple of threads there, I think the 'controlled' release you are looking for may turn out to be more of a flood...

Wow...first time in a few months I bother to check the DOG front pages, and I discover we're in the middle of a civil war...thanks to Ticattack for the link...Time to go figure this puppy out...

Note that this no longer applies As the site's now open, tell anyone you wish about it.

I was also told of this site by ticattack. There were a lot of good players on the other site. The two best I can think of are already here though, i think. Sithobi1 and ticattack.

I can think of only one really....Gazzaverage

Think we know the reasons why lol

other was Krowout, but as he's a mod now, thats not going to happen

Well, Farland is great and I would say Gazz but I dunno if he will be moving or not. I know he is staying there for his games that he is DMing which would be such a pain to move because of all the work and he dosn't want to get caught up in the civil war just as much as I don't. I'm here for the more features but I'm there for the quality games I'm already in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord.anki
Well, Farland is great and I would say Gazz but I dunno if he will be moving or not. I know he is staying there for his games that he is DMing which would be such a pain to move because of all the work and he dosn't want to get caught up in the civil war just as much as I don't. I'm here for the more features but I'm there for the quality games I'm already in.
This thread is obsolete.

Since this thread is no longer necessary I will close it.

As Rodrigo said, you bring over here anyone you feel like (well, not really anyone).