Looking For Co-Writers - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Looking For Co-Writers

Looking For Co-Writers

Hey all you prolific and imaginative worldbuilders out there.

I am working on a project which is the result of a great number of previous attempts at building an interesting and unique campaign setting for roleplaying games. The goal is to make it a publishable product and a world that players and GMs alike will take great pleasure in immersing themselves in, and not just for a one-shot, but for several adventures and/or campaigns.

I'm looking for people who are passionate about worldbuilding and systemcrafting (the campaign setting will be for 5E but the 5E rules will be expanded upon to fit the setting and enhance its uniqueness) to help me with this undertaking.

I really want this setting to be as solid, consistent, unique and exciting as it can be, and I know that I need more brains than my own to fulfill my ambitions for the project. I have already laid a lot of the groundwork and I believe I have come up with a great foundation for what can turn into a fresh and engaging campaign setting for 5E and/or for roleplayers who want to use it for other systems.

You are probably wondering well what is it all about then and I'll tell you as much as this: it is a fantasy world in the medieval stage which has recently undergone a world-changing cataclysm and where the people are slowly beginning to rebuild and venture out from their havens to re-explore the world and gather resources and knowledge from the ruins of the Old World. That is the basic premise of the world and I already feel that I've revealed too much, but without risk there is no reward.

The ideal co-writers for me would be committed, imaginative and good with words.

If you are interested in partaking in this project please leave a message in this thread or a PM telling me a bit about yourself, your experience with roleplaying and worldbuilding and why you would want to be a part of a project such as this.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Chingo Chaplo

I'm somewhat interested in helping out somewhat. You have PM's blocked, could you allow messages through?

Please note that A) the thread you are replying to is three years old and B) the user in question has been banned and as such they're unable to respond.