Race: any
Class: any (including generic classes)
HP: max
Ability Scores: 32 point buy
Sources: Any
Traits and Flaws: 2 of each if wanted
Psionic/Magic Transparency: Limited
Social Class: refugee
"Welcome to the City of Stars, if you are needing food and lodging please see Madam Irma, she's handling all the refugees." Says the dock master as he greets you with a smile. "You can find her right across the street" he adds pointing past some guards and what looks to be a merchant's wagon.
solo content to most likely follow.....
--------------------------------------------------
players can choose to be an enlightened member of the brotherhood, a captain of the guard, a villainous thief, a greedy merchant, or even a master craftsmen all while leveling their typically chosen classes. *do note, you will not start off with these options!

Im looking for 3 characters to start with. Also, a quick note about my posting ability, Im currently DM'ing 2 games which will take up most of my time here on the weave but I'm pretty sure I can handle a couple more people, I'll probably post like once or twice over the course of a few days, so feel free to hop in and enjoy.

Game Description:

You have left your homeland in search of a better life. A life free from turmoil and despair.
You have left your homeland for the City of Stars.

Last edited by Tsunami1768; Jun 10 '19 at 4:03am..
yeah not many people even look at level 1 games anymore. but this is a work in progress so I need level 1 players to help me forge some of my possible options. It will have some plot and your characters will play a role. Im not going to raid the city with 5hd orc barbarians but some things will impose a challenge.

make some allies or do what ever you want, choice is basically yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33k_Fir3 View Post
I would love to join.
Brand new to the site though, so I don't know how things work yet.
my advice if your brand new is look at the other players game aps and ask questions. Apply to everything your bound to get into something. not getting picked stinks but we've all been through it.